We would like to explain why and how we process your personal data. You can ask your questions via email@example.com. You can also call: + 31 6 83 69 03 10.
Who are we?
Trailstone BV (hereafter: “we”) develops and markets products for traveling with your dog.
Our location data are: Trailstone BV, Kerkhofweg 17, 2910 Essen, Belgium. Registration number BE 0738.783.276 RPR Antwerp
Which data do we collect?
When you contact Trailstone BV we then process the following personal data: First and last name, address, place of residence, e-mail address, the order, complaint or request which is placed and if available the telephone number.
Why do we process personal data?
We process personal data for following up on requests, complaints or orders. When storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the applicable data or restrict the processing of it if legal retention requirements apply.
Rights of data subjects
Under the GDPR legislation, everyone has a number of rights. We do our best to meet this as well as possible. Do you have tips or comments? Let us know! To use your rights, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via + 31 6 83 69 03 10
- Information and inspection: Of course, you can see which personal data we process from you. We would also like to tell you more about how and why we process this data.
- Rectification: Do you feel that we have wrong information about you? Let us know then we will adjust it.
- Oblivion: You can delete the personal data we have about you. It may be that for other purposes (administration for example) we still have to process this data.
- Restriction: If you feel that we are processing your personal data incorrectly or incorrectly, then you can also limit that processing.
- Transferability: This is a new right under GDPR to transfer your personal data. If you want to use this, please contact us.
- Objection: You can lodge an objection for the processing of your personal data. Is it marketing? Then we will terminate that processing as soon as possible.
- Withdraw permission: For example, for receiving mailing. If you wish to withdraw permission for another processing, you can contact us.
- Submit a complaint: Do you think we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation? Then of course we would like to hear that. You can also file a complaint with government authorities
- The Netherlands: Personal Data Authority, PO Box 93374 2509 AJ The Hague, tel. 088 – 1805 250.
- Belgium: Commission for the protection of privacy, Printing Press 35, 1000 Brussels, tel. 02 274 48 00
We only keep personal data for administrative purposes and no longer than necessary.
With whom are my personal data shared?
Trailstone BV shares your personal data internally and with selected external parties for the handling of your requests.
Personal data collection when visiting our website
If you are only using the website for information and do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server.
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security
- IP address
- Date and time of the enquiry
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transferred in each case
- The website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
What does Cookie Mean?
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best product and services. There are many types of cookies. They all work in the same way but have minor differences.
There are two types of cookies, which type of cookie is decided by the time the cookie is stored on your local unit. The types of cookies are: Persistent cookies and transient cookies. In addition, cookies from a first party (our domain) is different from cookies from a third party.
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set period, which can vary according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. They save a so-called session ID that links different enquiries from your browser to a common session. This means that your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
The Flash cookies used are not captured by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your terminal device. These objects save the necessary data independently of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to the private mode. We also recommend that you regularly manually delete your cookies and your browser history.
First party cookies are placed by the website you are visiting (e.g. cookies placed by our domain to optimize the website usage). Third party cookies are placed on your computer by another domain than the website you are visiting.
Your consent to accepting cookies
By accepting cookies in your browser and visit our website you consent to our and our service providers usage of cookies on our website.
Can I withdraw my consent?
Yes. If you wish to withdraw your consent you have to remove the cookies stored on your local unit in your browser settings. If you want to prevent cookies from being stored on your local unit, you need to change your browser settings to not accept cookies. Please be advised, if you choose to not accept cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website or the website may not function at all.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if
IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will first be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or other contracting member states of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to pro-vide further services connected with website use and internet use for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted from your browser within Google Analytics is not connected with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly; please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent the capture of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) for Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This ensures that IP addresses are further processed in shortened form, which excludes the possibility of personal association. Any personal connection to the data collected about you will therefore be immediately excluded and the personal data will be immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse use of our website and regularly improve it. We use the statistics obtained to improve our products and make them more interesting to you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has committed itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows which is carried out by means of a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use if you click on the link Opt out from Google tracking, which also can be found at the bottom of the website.
- Doubleclick by Google
- Google Adwords
- Google analytics
9 SOCIAL MEDIA
Use of social media plug-ins
- We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution for this. This means that when you visit our site, fundamentally no personal data will be initially transmitted to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognise the provider of the plug-in via the label on the box above its initial letters or the logo. We offer you the possibility of communicating with the provider of the plug-in directly via the button. The plug-in provider only receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page of our online presence if you click on the demarcated field to activate it.
(2) We have no influence on the data captured or the data processing procedures, nor do we know the entire scope of data collection, the purpose of processing or the retention periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of their website. Such an evaluation takes place, in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and in order to inform other users in the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to revoke the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our website presence and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) Data transmission takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged on there. If you are logged on to a plug-in provider, your data collected by us are directly associated with the account you have with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that after using a social network, you regularly log out, but in particular before activating the button, since this enables you to avoid association with your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) You can find more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and pro-cessing by the plug-in provider in their data protection statements. You can also find further information there on your rights in this regard and the setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URLs
- a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com
- b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com